So Summer's here, and it is HOT! Long hair is a pain, and all we want is to get it off our necks. Enter my newest hairstyle tutorial.
Buns are easy, but they can become bland. Adding a braid is an easy way to spice things up. A waterfall adds an extra dimension because of its unique look.
The Waterfall Braid Bun
- Brush hair and make a deep side part on the left.
- Waterfall braid around the head to the other side. (Directions in my Waterfall Braid Tutorial link below if you need them.)
- Ponytail all your hair loosely. The hair should be loose, not the ponytail holder.
- Twist your hair loosely into a loop and pull the ends through.
- Tuck the ends under the loop and pin securely.
Other Posts in this Series:
Today's mini-talk is about avoiding dry hair in the Summer heat through a natural means.
Coconut oil is renown for its benefits. Its hair benefits are easy to get too. Just follow these simple steps before/during your shower for moisturized - none oily! - hair.
- Brush hair thoroughly.
- Scoop out about a finger full of solid coconut oil and rub through from roots down.
- Repeat Step 2 focusing on ends of hair.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Then wash out.
- Continue with regular shower routine.
Whew! Long post! RhoXie out!