Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Moving Peace

   This past Wednesday I had a small foretaste of what is about to come.
   Moving.
   Wednesday I only moved rooms. Soon I'll move houses. I've accepted it. I've told myself that it will be an experience I can use for my writing. But when I'm alone, I must admit that a part of me shudders at the thought.
   Everything packed up and carted off. My life in upheaval. Leaving behind all I've known for almost eight years.

You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you.
Trust in the LORD forever,
for the LORD GOD is an everlasting
rock.
~ Isaiah 26: 3-4

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.                                                                                    ~ Jeremiah 29: 11

   My parents believe moving is God's will, His plan, for our family. I trust them, and I choose to trust God in this. Everything will work out for the best. I have peace about this. It's not perfect peace yet, but God and I are working on that. 

~

   On a side note, the sign-up form for my book reveal isn't working. If y'all would be so kind, please leave a comment with all the required information. I promise that all comments of that type will not be published. And Faye, if you would be so nice as to do another post on your blog about this in case someone from your readers did sign-up, I would be most grateful. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. I will do another post. I'm so sorry you are moving! I hope it's not to far away? We need to talk again soon, because I am actually probably going to be moving too (crazy!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted it!
    https://blueeyedmagi.wordpress.com/2016/06/09/sign-up-here-to-be-a-part-of-miss-snells-cover-reveal/

    ReplyDelete