Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Lessons from the Move

  
   My family is now happily semi-settled in our new house. However, the process has taught a few thing I'd like to share with y'all.

  1. No matter how worried you are, trust God. We seriously didn't know if we'd have a house for a while. Then we didn't know if we'd have buyers. But God came through.
  2. Real friends are a gift. So many people helped us. They gave us boxes, meals, and storage space. And those are just the ones I can easily list!
  3. You don't need all the stuff. I had no electronics, slept on a bare mattress, and ate off paper plates. But I survived it!
  4. You never know when God will bless you. I've wanted a lap-desk for the longest time but could never I liked and could afford. But one was left at the house, a really nice one.


   I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving Day, and I'll see y'all again next week.

RhoXie

No comments:

Post a Comment