So last month's post was a little complicated, I know. But thankfully I'm prepared for y'all's frustration with a simpler version.
Isn't it stunning? And did I mention simple?
I love it because it take maybe two minutes, but looks like you spent forever! (Which if you curl your hair like above, you will.) My advice is relax and experiment with the size of your pieces. It looks great all ways.
The Waterfall Twist
- Brush hair and make slight side part.
- On the right side, pick up a decent size piece and divide it in half.
- Wrap the halves around each other once. (Twist them clockwise and wrap counterclockwise for the second picture's look.)
- Pick up a piece of free hair and drop it over the top half but under the bottom half.
- Repeat Step 3.
- Repeat Steps 4&5 until you reach the back of your head.
- Secure with bobby pins.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 on the other side.
- Secure ends together with bobby pins or an elastic.