Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Changes in my Life


Tomorrow is my sister, Norah Beth's birthday, but it is something else as well.


  
 It's my eighteenth. And it'd kind of scary. I can't get my head around it. Eighteen. Yeah, scary.
   I mean, I don't feel any older than when I started this blog three years ago. But then I look back, and I see so many changes.
  1. We got a dog, Cooper. He's a big, beautiful, and very hairy golden retriever who loves his people.
  2. We moved. We now live closer to family and also have more space.
  3. I no longer flaunt my skill at hair. I still use it, but I try not to boast about it.
  4. I have four writing projects. I love them all, but sometimes I think they'll never be done.
  5. I'm more willing to listen to criticism. Sometimes I still try to argue with it though.
  6. My relationship with God is stronger. I haven't always sought Him, but He has always sought me.
I know some of this may seem small, but it's all God's work in my life. That makes it pretty huge, don't y'all think?

RhoXie

1 comment: