Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Inspiration for my WIP

The WIP I'm referring to is The Kingdom of Fire and Ice. Today is nothing more than pictures from a Pinterest board. But I think it'll help y'all see my thoughts better.


Beautiful black horse
So this is Ross, Aleksander's horse.
In a couple ways, he represents how much Aleksander has accomplished, and he's valued for that.

Like Tapios saying goodbye to Durran, except his hair's not long enough (Elisabeth Wheatley)

A sweet memory.
A picture of young Aleksander and his father. 

LP:It was obvious that Brett didn't want to tell the story, so Harlow didn't push. Everyone staring at them was probably enough to set them on edge. Despite everything, they began to speak. "I'm meant to be a princess," they said. Their tone was hushed- suppressed. They swallowed. "I guess I still am a princess, but it isn't as if there is anyone who sees me in that manner." A bitter laugh passed Brett's lips. "Not even me. Maybe I was never meant to be royal. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

How Ciara feels about her father.
It's rather true.

Ciara's dress at the Kingdom

Ciara
as she's dressed in
the Kingdom of Fire and Ice.


Nodreck,
the King of Ice and ruler of the Kingdom.

"Some myths are prophecy.

A truth
Ciara and Aleksander
learn.

Hope this interested y'all.
RhoXie

No comments:

Post a Comment