Retail work during holidays left me with zero energy but produced this strange thing called "money". But I'm back now, and I hope to get on top of posting regularly again. Right now, it's time to review the goals I set for 2018. Here goes nothing!
- Graduate High School ~ Check. At least I did that.
- Rewrite Inkling Adventures ~ Um.. where is that? All I did for it this year was some planning. That's better than nothing, right?
- Finish draft one of Lady Bloodhawk ~ I picked it up yesterday for the first time I can even remember. So... no.
- Publish The Kingdom of Fire and Ice ~ I didn't do that either, but I added 45k words to it. It's a better story for that, so I still consider this a success.
- Do a short hair series ~ I think their was one, maybe two posts. And now my hair's grown out again. Oh well.