Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Character/Book Pictures

I feel horrible about my last post. Be honest. y'all. Was it a cop-out? 'Cause that's what it felt like to me.
   So I want to do better this week, but I really don't want to take the time to actually write something. (And I want to write for a living.😕) Yeah, I'm crappy some days. So let's do this because then I can feel like this post might be useful.
    I love having pictures for my characters and locations in my books. So I keep a supply in my google photos and drive. Here's some of my favorites.


Fairy princess?



What broke your heart?


A Wizard's tower, perhaps?






Warring friends?

Beauty's beast?






Seen a ghost?
Been a ghost?


Desert raider?


Hope y'all enjoy these and that they inspire you somehow in your own writing.
RhoXie

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I'm totally going to use some of them! And I'll pin them too! (:

    ~Faye

    ReplyDelete