Tuesday, July 10, 2018

What's Up With Me

So this is a new kind of post. A round up of what I'm doing in my life. Hopefully it won't be boring.


What I'm reading:

Image result for the mysterious benedict society

THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY
by Trenton Lee Stewart.
I'm not far into it, but it's interesting so far. A group of children and world stakes, that kind of thing.


What I'm writing:
This is an April Fools Day joke on Instagram
Via Pinterest
THE KINGDOM OF FIRE AND ICE
We're about to hit 30k in word count here, and I still have two chapters at least to write.
Then there's editing, editing, editing. So fun-time!

How I'm fixing my hair:

Cute easy updo for work--no bobby pins required!
Via Pinterest
THE FAN BUN
Super easy and comfortable.
I wore it all day yesterday, and I have a half-up version in right now.
Anyone want a tutorial?

What I'm laughing at:

Via Pinterest
Why does this make me laugh so hard every time I read this?
Why?
 It's soooo bad!

What I'm learning:
God's plan beats my plan.
End of story.
Now if I can just remember that when actually need to.

RhoXie

2 comments: