Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Where I am Now

Image result for where I am now
Via Google

Some of y'all might have noticed that my last few posts have been about discouragement and then hope. That's kind of where I've been with my writing lately.
   Recently, I pretty much got hit upside my head with how much I don't know about the publishing world. And I really didn't know what to do. See I've had a plan for my life for about four years or so, and suddenly it all got turned upside down and inside out.
   It felt so scary to me, but God used it so amazingly. He made realize that He hasn't really had a place in my writing for a long time. Everything had been my plan, not His. And that was wrong.
   Now? Now I'm praying for my writing again and waiting for God to show me His will for these stories. And it's wonderful.

RhoXie

No comments:

Post a Comment