Tuesday, February 2, 2016

So Long, Farewell. . .

   So I have a pretty big announcement if I can write it through the Biofreeze on my back and shoulder (which, in case anyone was wondering, feels similar to fire, smells somewhere between mint and Vaseline, and makes you want to scream; feel free to use those descriptions).
   I absolutely love this blog and all my readers, but my mom wants me to focus on other things right now. So I won't be posting for awhile. I don't know when I'll be back exactly. But before I go, I'd like to share three things with y'all.
1- I'm aiming to publish my book, Inkling Adventures, in August. Also, The Land of Stories  series by Chris Colfer, which is amazing, is available herehere, and here
2- Waterfall braids look awesome with a French braid underneath, and I promise to come back with a tutorial on it.
3- Never take your eyes off who Jesus truly is. You'll regret it eventually, if not instantly.
   I'll post again as soon as I can, but till then y'all can check out older posts herehere, and here. While y'all do that, I'm entering a growing season and planning to get everything possible out of it. I leave y'all with this simple prayer:


May the road rise up meet to you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May rain fall softly on your fields,
Rain fall softly on your fields
Until we meet again, until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Amen.
- Irish Blessing
by Linda Spevacek

No comments:

Post a Comment