Tuesday, December 19, 2017

2017 Goals... Completed?

Image result for 2017 goals

So the first post this year had a list of my goals for 2017. Let's see how I did....

1. Do a series on writing  Yes
    I did do this (see Write it Right Series), and it was fun. But I don't think I'm done with it yet. Just taking a break.

2. Do three braid series   No
   Wow. Did I really say three? That was ambitious. I did do the Waterfall Braid Series but not the Basic braid series or the Disney one. So 1/3 success rate, which equals... fail.

3. Do at least fifty posts   No
   Somebody kill my ambition because I obviously have way too much. I only posted twenty-nine times (counting this post) which is a 2/3 success rate. Still fail.

4. Do my best to publish Inkling Adventures  Um... No, BUT
   DID. NOT. HAPPEN. In fact, it's sitting in the corner, waiting for a complete rewrite. BUT I did write a Snow White Retelling, Day and Night, and a novel, The Kingdom of Fire and Ice. So I'd call that a productive year writing-wise.

Maybe I'll do better with my 2018 goals, yeah?
RhoXie

No comments:

Post a Comment