Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 Goals

Image result for goals 2018

Okay... hello, brave new year. I'm not ready for you. But you're here now; you're here to stay. I guess I better accept you.... It may take time. Please be patient.

(Two hours)

I think I've accepted you. A little. At least enough to have dreams for you. Want to hear them?
  1. Graduate High School ~ Um... what? Graduate? Really? Okay. I guess we can do that. *screams for mommy!*
  2. Rewrite Inking Adventures ~ Should I even call it that? I don't know if the title still fits. Only one way to find out!
  3. Finish draft one of Lady Bloodhawk ~ Yes, I have another WIP. This one's a futuristic sci-fi type, I guess. But I won't know until I finish it.
  4. Publish The Kingdom of Fire and Ice ~ Technically I have to complete this goal to fulfill Goal 1, but I'm really liking this schoolwork.
  5. Do a short hair series ~ See I just chopped my hair to above my shoulders, so none of my usual styles work. So I have to learn some new ones. Lucky y'all.
And that's about it. Not much, but they're all challenging. Especially Goals 1-3. But we'll see how I do in December.

Welcome 2018
RhoXie

No comments:

Post a Comment